www.flickr.com

November 29, 2006

Day 29, ABC's

A - Available/Single? Engaged and super happy
B - Best Friend? My mom and Sarah
C- Cake or Pie? both
D - Drink Of Choice? Mt Dew
E - Essential Item You Use Everyday? blow dyer
F - Favorite Color? pink
G - Gummy Bears Or Worms? worms
H - Hometown? (born in ) where I live now
I - Indulgence? caramel
J - January Or February? February, only a few more months left of winter
K - Kids & Their Names? 2 girlies, Hannah Brelynn and Alanna Baylee
L - Life Is Incomplete Without? family
M - Marriage Date? will be April 28
N- Number Of Siblings? 1 half brother, 1 half sister, 3 step sisters and 1 real brother
O - Oranges Or Apples? Apples
P - Phobias/Fears? dark, spiders, death
Q - Favorite Quote? "I always knew I would look back at the tears and laugh, but I never knew I would look back at the laughter and cry."
R - Reason to Smile - My girls and Chris
S - Season? fall
T - Tag 3 People? I would do Lindsay, but she is already been, so I will do Michelle, Beth, Lisa
U - Unknown Fact About Me? I HATE seafood
V - Vegetable you dont like? peas
W - Worst Habit? rolling my eyes
X - X-rays You've HadRecentlyly.. ummmm, can't remember.
Y - Your Favorite Food? mexican
Z - Zodiac Sign? cancer

No comments:

Post a Comment