www.flickr.com

December 23, 2006

Family

My mom and step dad took all of us kids out to dinner tonight. We went to a nice place with great food. We had some good times. There was a toatl of 11 of us. Me, Chris and the girls, my brother and his girlfriend, my 2 stepsisters, and one of their boyfriends....the other boyfriend had other family plans. I had a NY strip steak with a baked potato and veggies, a salad, and more. I was stuffed and still is. Its so nice to be able to get the family together for christmas and have a great time. To those that may not have your family near, I am sending ((hugs)) your way.
Merry Christmas.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a chance to be out with your whole family like that. It's so hard to get everyone together around Christmas! Alanna looks adorable in her red dress!! And your highlights look hot too! I love the contrast!

    ReplyDelete