www.flickr.com

March 26, 2007

congratulations

On Sunday the whole family went to see my step dad graduate from college. He rec'd the highest honors and had to make a speech. We are all so proud of him...except now that he graduated from college he is moving to Florida to continue on his degree and taking my mommy with him.. yup you heard me, my mom is moving to Florida...Just 1 month after the wedding. Everytime I think about it, I want to cry. My mom is my best friend. I know every one says that but seriously, I call my mom before I call Chris sometimes. I told my mom I was prego with Alanna before Chris...Well I will probably cry to you when she leaves but I am getting off track with my story. I am so proud of my step dad for accomplishing so much. I am also a bad blogger because I forgot my camera. My step sister is suppose to email me the pics so if she ever does (because sometimes she forgets) I will show you all how handsome he looks in his cap and gown. Congrats Tim.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome for your step dad, but sad for you that your mom is moving to Florida!! (but at least you have a cool place to visit!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sad about your momma!
    You are really gonna have to blog to keep her posted about the girls!!!!
    Congrats to your SD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats for him!! You will miss your momma, but that means more vacations to Florida, right??

    ReplyDelete