www.flickr.com

May 28, 2007

memorial weekend

We had another busy weekend.

Saturday we took the girls to the doctors for there check ups. Hannah had her 7 year physical and weighs 66.9 ponds and it 46.5 inches tall. I asked the dr about her weight, since I was slightly worried about it and he seemed not to worried and said that she is maybe about 5 pounds over but it should fall off over the summer, with her playing.

Alanna is 23 pounds, 12 oz, and is 30 3/4 long. I didn't get the percentile, but I'm sure she is right in her normal ranges. I asked the dr about Alanna talking and he said that about this age they really only acpect about 6-10 words...Alanna also got a shot...Just one this time in her leg and yes she screamed.

All and all it was another happy ending at the doctors.

Sunday, we did tard work and then took Alanna to have her 18 month pictures taken. Can't wait to get them back because they are just super adorable. We also took the girls out for ice cream...That was FUN and STICKY!

Monday was the best day weather wise. We went to a metropark and had a picnic. My mom and stepdad bought a wave runner and so did my stepsister Ashlie, so we took them out and had a blast. Alanna loved being outside ALL day and Hannah had tons of fun on the lake. Its so nice to have multiple lake access close to your home. I've added pictures of the lake here.
Oh and check it out..Hannah got her hair chopped on friday.

2 comments:

  1. Her hair looks so cute like that!! She is sooooooo good for the camera! The last 2 pictures on flickr of your girls show them growing up so much. Time is flying by! Glad you had a great weekend. What kind of ice cream did you get?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovin' the hair cut!!!

    Family lake days are always fun! Did the girls ride the wave runner? (I guess I could go look at the pics first - huh?) ha!

    ReplyDelete