www.flickr.com

January 29, 2008

Random Cuteness

Sunday night, both girls stuffed their shirts with stuffed animals and pretended to be prego like their mommy. Alanna got a big kick out of it. She ran around the house showing off her bump and laughing like crazy. Then Hannah taught her to lay down and "push" the baby out...That was really interesting, to say the least.

Last night Hannah had Alanna tied to a scarf and Alanna crawled around the house barking like a dog. Hannah taught her sister to sit and speak on command. Chris and I was sitting on the couch playing with our new "puppy" when she jumped on the couch and started panting and "kissing" our faces. She especially likes it when we scratch behind her ears...

Everynight before bed Alanna has to go through her night, night routine. She kisses her sister and gathers her blanket and her stuff animals, then she lines the animals on her bed all around her..She gets tucked in by her daddy and then kisses from mommy. Shes now started to kiss my belly and saying night night baby. Its adorable!

Last Saturday night I babysat Kylee for my brother. He turned 21 and celebrated in style at a local bar. Anyways, she was crying Sunday morning while I was fixing her a bottle and Alanna sat next to her and started playing peek a boo, and Kylee stopped crying, Alanna was so proud, I wish I had a picture...it was the best and brightest smile I ever seen on her.

3 comments:

  1. Awww...I would love to have seen Alanna face when the baby stopped crying!

    And, you probably could've won some money if you had a video of them "pushing" the baby out! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, aren't little girls just the sweetest??? I laughed out loud at the thought of them "pushing" the baby out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that is so sweet!! She's going to be a great "big" sister!

    ReplyDelete