www.flickr.com

November 20, 2009

TV

Today I am thankful for the TV. I know, I know, before you start criticizing me just listen to my explanation. Its no secret here that Chris has a messed up work schedule. He works days, nights on call and thats all in just 1 day. I never know when he is going to be home or gone all night. I try to spend all my time with the kids playing, reading and teaching but sometimes I just can't do it or nothing would get done. So I am thankful that I can steal 15 minutes to prep dinner or throw a load of laundry in. Hannah loves her some Hannah Montana, Alanna loves her some SpongeBob and Ben...well Ben loves him some Yo Gabba Gabba. So yes I am thankful for 15 minutes to prep dinner and 2 minutes to use the bathroom, and 13 minutes of peace and quiet while the 30 minute TV show takes over.

No comments:

Post a Comment