www.flickr.com

March 4, 2010

try it.....you'll like it.

 I did this, so don't worry its not a scam or anything.  It actually made my day!

Heres what you need to do:
Call the NESTLE TOLL FREE NUMBER (this will not cost you anything – Promise)

1-800-295-0051

If the number is busy, hang up and try again.

When asked if you want “English or Spanish” wait “QUIETLY” for a few seconds… then a few more options will come.

Keep going & press 4 when prompted.

Then leave me a comment telling which option you chose. 

Try it, its..... a lot of fun, an adventure you never thought you would have, torture, the scariest thing you ever heard...you tell me, what are your feelings toward this phone call??

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3/05/2010

    LOL! WOW... very interesting... I chose 5. Thanks for the laugh... Nettie

    ReplyDelete