www.flickr.com

October 19, 2010

A Tale as Old as Time

Beauty and the Beast are one of those classic movies that you never forget.  I have been watching this movie since I was little and being able to share it with my kids always bring as smile to my face.

The first thing I noticed when watching the movie was that the color was amazing.  The restoration of the color was so sharp and bright.

Alanna loves all the signing and the bright animation.  Ben loves the beast and the fun characters.

Once a week the kids and I will sit down after dinner for a movie night.  Pillows and blankets are brought out, popcorn is popped.  We all find spots on the floor next to each other.  The day I received Beauty and the Beast all 3 kids agreed on a movie the 1st time.  Its a fun filled movie to cherish no matter what age you are.  Even my husband snuggled on the floor for movie night.  Its a classic Disney film that will go on for many years.




No comments:

Post a Comment