donate to a charity without worrying about where the money is going to come from read at least 2 books a month
- start recycling
- paint my bedroom- the colors are picked out
- plant a garden- have all the stuff, just ran out of time to do it..hopefully next year
go to Florida for Christmas-
- put at least $50 a month in savings
get the grocery bill at $70 a week
- potty train Ben before he turns 2- we start on this next week...hes 2 1/2
- lose 50 pounds
make somebody feel special
- send a birthday card to everyone in my family on their birthday-didn't mail one, but have messaged or called everyone
take the kids camping this summer plan a bloggy meet up with my southern gals (Tana, Lori this means you, Lindsey you too) meet my nephew Brody reconnect with my older sisterand brother volunteer my time get a family picture taken by a professional- try something I never thought I would
- adopt a family for next Christmas
Wow 2010 went by fast. So many things happened this past year, lost a very close family member, some distant friends, and new babies were born. I didn't accomplish everything I set out to do in 2010, but I am proud of myself for what I did accomplish. Some of my goals will be the same and others will be added. So here it goes.
11 Things in 20111. Lose 50 pounds-I turn 30 this year, and I want to feel good
2. Plant a garden
3. Finally paint my bedroom-the colors are picked out, I just hate painting :)
4. Potty train Ben...this is starting in just a few weeks, after we break his pacifier habit
5. Stay connected with my family.
6. Stop swearing-lately I have become a sailor, and its not attractive :)
7. Take the kids camping this summer
8. Remember that I am a person too, and not just defined as "mom"
9. Visit North Carolina and meet up with my Uncle, and mom again.
10. Replenish the savings account
11. Stop and listen to the kids, and not judge or yell right from the beginning.