www.flickr.com

July 7, 2006

5 Things

5 things in my fridge:
1. Milk that expired on July 4th, I haven't been able to make it to the store since getting home
from vacation
2. 2 bottles of ranch. I eat it on everything
3. A twix candy bar that Chris's mom brought over for Hannah tonight for dessert
4. A sippy cup of apple juice
5. A bowl of "something" green Ewwww, I have no idea!
5 things in my closet:
1. A plastic tub of ALL the pictures and activities Hannah did in kindergarten
2. All the dirty clothes from camping....SMELLY!
3. A blanket my great grandma made me. It has hand sewn dolls sewn into it form
all different countries on it
4. 4 piles of jeans that I can fit into. I have a jean fetish
5. A snow cone maker
5 things in my purse:
1. My cell phone
2. My wallet
3. Toothpicks, that I grabbed when we went camping and haven't gotten around to putting
them back where they belong
4. Vacation pictures that I took to work with me today
5. A list of wedding websites I want to check out later
5 things in my car:
1. A booster seat for Hannah
2. A car seat for Alanna
3. 2 sleeping bags
4. A stroller
5. Hannah's scooter
5 people I tag:
1. Lindsey-So Much To Do
2. Beth-So the Fish Said
3. MamaC-ta
4. Lisa-Giving Mommy
5. Bits of the Betts

3 comments:

  1. I am always very excited about tags, I promise I will do this as soon as I feel a little better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks good T!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love your new background and colors!! Awesome girl!! And I did the tag thing too!

    ReplyDelete