www.flickr.com

July 6, 2006

Thursday Thirteen

I really enjoyed the Thursday Thirteen last week and thought I would try again.
13 reasons I am SO happy to be home from vacation


1. I'm not living with 30 different species of insects

2. I can shower alone, and not with anyone in the next stall

3. I have hot water without setting it over the fire for an hour

4. I have a private toilet with a door that locks

5. I can sleep in a real bed with a real mattress

6. I have my own room with out a 6 year old and a baby sleeping in it at 9:00

7. I own a real refridgerator and don't have to buy ice for the cooler everyday

8. I don't have to brush my teeth with a bottled water over the railing of the cabin

9. I don't have to load on 8 lbs of bug spray only to later get over 70BUG bites on my legs
alone, I'm not kidding I counted them

10. I can take the small 5 feet hike to the bathroom instead of the 1.5 miles

11. I have air conditioner

12. Did I mention that I don't have to share my bed with 30 different species of insects

13. I have a TV

3 comments:

  1. Great list! Vacations are wonderful, but there is something nice about being home again. I guess being away can actually make you appreciate the little comforts of home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have been tagged!!! check my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You must have been roughing it for vacation. I always prefer a private room and bath for mine. We do get a little dependent on our modern conveniences.

    My TT is up.

    ReplyDelete