www.flickr.com

September 21, 2006

Daddy DayCare

*Something I haven't participated in for a while is the Thursday Thirteen. I thought I would honor the craziness in my life lately...


13 Things Chris called to ask me while I was at work and he stayed home with the girls...I'm not joking either
1. 10:11am- Where are the diapers?
2. 10:16am- Where areAlanna's comfy clothes?
3.10:27am- Can I use the pack and play, so she doesn't crawl all over?
4. 10:48am- Can I take Alanna's hair out of the hair tie?
5. 11:23am- What should I feed Alanna for lunch?
6. 11:25am-What should I feed Hannah for lunch?
7. 12:01pm-Can I eat that microwave thinging you take for lunch?
8. 12:25pm- Is it time for Alanna's nap?
9. 12:48pm- Alanna is sleeping.
10.2:30pm- Alanna woke up.
11. 2:36pm-Alanna's poop leaked through her pants, should I change them?
12. 3:04pm- When will you be home?
13. 5:30pm-Can you stop to get take out? I am exhausted!
Some times, you just have to love them for ALL their faults.

9 comments:

  1. Horrifying! Mostly things left undone are those you tell your man to do. (Lol)
    Mine's up too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9/20/2006

    omg!
    sorry.
    hope it gets better.
    my list is up now

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9/20/2006

    Is this your husband or a young male babysitter? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9/20/2006

    Great list ~ sounds like my father in law when he watches SIL's kids. Can you believe this man actually didn't see a 3 year old with a red crayon drawing all over the wall RIGHT NEXT TO HIM?!? Not in a different room...or on the sly...just drawing right next to him on the wall. hehe

    Have a great Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!! HAHAHAHAAAA!
    Guys are hillarous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is great!! You should print it out and frame it, just so he'll always remember...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous9/21/2006

    omg - that's too funny!!!
    My TT is up too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous9/21/2006

    11. 2:36pm-Alanna's poop leaked through her pants, should I change them?

    Seriously? Wow! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous9/21/2006

    But he was helping...

    :D

    How cute!

    ReplyDelete