www.flickr.com

September 17, 2006

dress shopping and picture taking

I went DRESS shopping today! It was so fun. I had an awesome day. I took my mom, 1 bridesmaid Lisa and my maid of honor Sarah. I tried on about 5 dresses and LOVED, LOVED 2 of them. The 1st and the 3rd ones I tried on were the best. Sorry I can't post any pics, but if you ask nicely I may email them to you. I only went to one place today it was called Davids Bridal. They are a nice bridal chain with cheap prices and the sales woman are pretty nice too. I went today with a dress in mind and when I tried it on with the veil and gloves, my mom started crying. It gave me the chills, it was the 1st time I ever had a wedding dress on...wow! Yeah, I looked that good.....just kidding, I did look nice though. I tired on a couple more that were beautiful dresses, just not my style. Sarah tried on the bridesmaid dress that I had in mind...she looked pretty in it too. I made the joke, that I would be the best bride they had because I am so simple and easy going. All my girls like the dress I picked out for them, so that is cool, and its pretty afordable thats always a plus. After shopping we went out to lunch and had more fun. Over all it was a great day. I got a break from the girls, and went wedding shopping...2 of my favorite things right now...hehehe

In other news, I got Alanna's 9 months pictures back yesterday. She has a big glob of drool on her shirt that upsets me, but the pisture itself it really cute. Check them out what do you think?

1 comment:

  1. OMG, she is sooooooooooooo freakin' cute! where did you get them done????
    and I would LOVE to see your dress pictures! You know I LOVE wedding junk :)

    ReplyDelete