www.flickr.com

September 19, 2006

1st thought

The other day Lindsay over at My Splatter Painted Life did a cute tag and since I'm sure you are tired of hearing all about the wedding I decided to do it. What you do it she gives you a word and you write the 1st thing that comes to mind.....
1.Super-Hero, I love being super mom with special quick fix dinner ideas
2.Sleep-ing in, which sleeping to 7:30 is an awesome thing....
3.Screen-door, thank heavens we have one to let the nice fall breeze in
4.Smile-big, for the camera, because we are all picture freaks on flickr
5.Soap-Opera, Hellllllooooo, Days of our Lives obsessor here.

Hope you enjoy, if you want to participate you can use the words

1.bathtub 2.baby 3.blue 4.bottle 5.blog....I went with the "B" theme, ENJOY

No comments:

Post a Comment