www.flickr.com

September 6, 2006

With love, to you

Her comes the bride, all dressed in black?

Thanks to my great blogging buddy Lindsay, she sent me some gifts to use for the wedding, and this veil was in it. I had to take a picture to show my love and appreciation. Along with some other things that I can't wait to use. Lindsay you were so sweet to think of me and take time out of your busy day with Travis to send such nice things.

~THANKS LINDSAY~

Things are starting to calm down around here. I am still paranoid about the...you know lice thing. I hate even writing about it, it makes me itch! We had head check #8,154,478 today and hopefully they are all gone. My house is so clean I swear you could eat off the floors. Thats kinda gross though, so you can just take my word for it. If these little suckers come back, we are just gonna have to have new roommates, because I don't know what else to do.
We were busy tonight when I got home from work, getting ready for school and all. While I was busy with Hannah picking out school clothes, Chris and Alanna decided to help out too! Alanna was telling Chris Swiper no Swiping! Alanna loves when Chris makes silly faces at her.
After getting the girls to bed, Chris made us dinner, what a sweet heart. Nothing heavy because it was late, some rice and veggies...YUM was it good.

4 comments:

  1. SO glad you still have a job and so far so good with the head thing. You have been through a lot in the last few months! The picture of you in the veil is priceless:) Can't wait to see pics of the real deal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too cute! and so welcome!!!
    Alanna's hair is getting so long..You cant cut it all off HEEHEEHEE!!!
    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's hoping the lice don't come back. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete