www.flickr.com

November 1, 2006

Day 1


Wow November 1st already. I hope everyone had a safe and happy Halloween. I know we did. Hannah made out like a bandit with a pumpkin full of candy. We walked around the entire community that we live in and it is huge. I am so exhausted. Poor Alanna sat in her stroller all night wrapped in blankets because the wind was blowing and it was pretty chilly outside. Hannah enjoyed herself. Better than last year. Hannah wouldn't even step out of the house last year becasue she was afraid of ALL the costumes. Even the princesses.

Novembe is a full month for me so maybe this is a good thing that I am in the challenge of blogging every day this month, hopefully blogger will be nice to me.

Alanna's countdown for her 1st birthday T minus 15 days. Oh My Goodness, my baby is going to be a full year...but let save that for another post. Happy blogging and see ya tomorrow

3 comments:

  1. It's crazy how fast this first year passed! I'm in denial that I'll have a one year old child soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The costumes are so cute, as are your girls! You're off to a great start with your challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the girls are adorable!
    15 days....HOLY COW! I can not believe she is one already! WOW! Time sure does fly!

    ReplyDelete