www.flickr.com

November 11, 2006

Day 11~weekend edition

What a busy day I had today. I went to the store to finish up the party decorations. I got just what I needed. Have I told you that we are doing a pumpkin themed birthday party for Alanna? Well we are and its going to be purple and orange. I can't wait to take pictures to show you. Just 4 days until her birthday and 7 untill the party.

Myt mopm and I spent the day together today with the girls. I love spending time with my mom. We don't always get along, but I still love her. My mom is one the greates people in my life. She has shown me what a strong woman is all about.

Today will be short, I actually am going out tonight with the gals. I think we might go bowling...we will see, maybe the bar who knows. What I do know is that the girls are staying home with Chris and I am FREE for a couple of hours. just saying that word, free, makes we smile.

Oh did I mention I won tickets to the Ringley Brothers Circus through a raffle at work? Actually my stepmom did and she gave them to Chris and I. We go tomorrow..stay tuned for pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment