www.flickr.com

December 20, 2006

Contest

I was just reading over at Crazy Hip Blog Mama and read that Havins Originals is having a conteat. So I decided to give it a shot since I am in the creative zone. They are looking for a cute phrase to put on a baby onesie. They will pick a winner and I could win something. What do you think?
STOP, or my mom will blog!
Future Blogger (Has this been used before? I honestly don't know)
Awwwww, you said SPIT
I'm in the puppy phase
I talk dirty with my diaper
The cat (or dog, or even my sister) did it
growing like a weed
I came from the cabbage patch
baby blogger
mom+baby=blog material
mom+dad=baby
poop+spit up=blog material

1 comment:

  1. I lOVE them!
    I posted a comment on the CHBM's page that I loved your sayings :)
    I hope you win!!!

    ReplyDelete