www.flickr.com

December 20, 2006

crafty.2

I think I need to go to B.A. Blankets Anonymous. I am in a blanket crazy world right now. I finished the last one for my supervisor tonight. I already have more orders for after christmas. 4 more blankets to make, can you believe that? Thanks to all of you who have said such nice things about me being crafty. I have never been the creative type before and these blankets are opening my eyes to a whole new world. I have already thought about scarves and pillows. I am getting a sewing machine for Christmas (yes I already know, I helped my mom pick it out)and I cannot wait. I already have a list of things I want to make. 1st though I think maybe sewing lessons would be good. Whats a thimble again? For all the blankets I have made check them out here. More to be added after christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment