www.flickr.com

December 2, 2006

I took the girls to get their christmas pictures taken today. I did not like the lady doing the pictures at all...There was something about her that made me so upset. She kept putting this feather duster in Alanna's face to make her smile and it was scaring her. Why is it this lady couldn't understand then when Alanna would grab for me and start crying that what ever she was doing was not working? Some of the pics turned out okay, when I get them I will post them. I think I might try another place next time.

Today I was checking out all my favortie reads in my bloglines and I realized that I haven't found anyone new lately to read and follow through their lives...So I was wondering who are your favs...Who do you read daily and feel lost if you missed a few days. Leave a link and tell me why they are your favorites. Theres always room for more friends.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12/03/2006

    Pick me pick me pick me! I'm a kinda new blogger and invite guests to please comment and keep my company on my new blog! I enjoyed reading yours today.. have a nice rest of the weekend and be careful in the cold and snow.. I was in Michigan this past May.. first time I'd been there.. kinda chilly compared to where I am (Alabama). Take care:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ihave hated a few of Trav's photographers! I just do not get why a company that is for children portraits only will hire people that clearly do not like kids...
    We went to Picture People here in TX and the lady that did T's pictures was AWFUL! She did not even try to make him smile! ARGH!

    ReplyDelete