www.flickr.com

December 3, 2006

Santa's coming to town, twice

Yesterday I had to go to Walmart for some things and Santa was there. Actually he showed up when we did. He was on a fire truck and they rode through the parking lot with the lights and sirens going...it was pretty cute. Hannah was so excited. She ran through the store to get in line. Alanna on the other hand was not as happy. Santa asked Hannah what she wanted for Christmas and she gave him her list. Santa told Hannah to make sure she helps her mom around the house to be a good girl....When we got home Hannah instantly went to her room to make her bed and clean up the toys...I wish Santa would come to town more often.

My dad and stepmom belong to an eagles club and they have Santa too. So today we went to see that Santa. Hannah was excited and sat on his lap again. Alanna still wasn't having anything to do with Santa. Afterwards you go to another table and they hand you a gift..."from Santa". Well Hannah got a bratz doll....exactly what she told Santa she wanted the day before at Walmart. I think that furthered her belief in the big red guy. Alanna got a baby doll and was thrilled. But you can't tell that from the picture.

Have you been to see Santa yet? How did you or your kids react? Well for any reaction, I hope everyone has started there December off to a great start.

4 comments:

  1. Poor Baby!!! Kenny and I sat on Santa's lap AT THE SAME TIME LAST YEAR. I thought it would kill the man, but it didn't. It was a funny picture though. I'll have to find it and post it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH your poor baby girl! I am so sorry Alanna did not have anything to do with Santa.. you on the otherhand look adorable!
    I am glas Hannah listened to the big guy! Maybe you will have a helper till Christmas day!
    (just keep reminding her about what he said, LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I'm one of Lindsay's friends! Love the pic of your little one on Santa's lap. Mine daughter is only 9 months so she just stared at Santa! I'm sure next year though she will have a simular reaction as your daughter did. They sure are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So I'm a little confused about the comment up above. I did not post it....anybody know anything about this?

    ReplyDelete