www.flickr.com

December 28, 2006

working woes

what can I say/ I have ben so busy since Christmas ended I almost wish it was here again. i had to work this week. Yesterday, today and tomorrow. I have the weekend off and come back again on Tuesday. After Christams starts our busiest time at work. its open enrollment for our groups and everybody and anybody feels the need to call us and ask questions. Asking questions isn't the bad part its the long hours and the busy days that get to me. I had to work 10 hours yesterday and again today. I drop the girls at daycare at 8:am and got home at 8am last night. This is the time I hate. when I can't be there for dinner or bathtime. I miss that. in january I will have to work long hours again. Mandatory overtime for the 1st 2 weeks of the new year. the money will be great, but that doesn't make up for the time I miss with my family.

On a brighter note: I have FINALLY gotten alanna to eat "real" food. for those of you who follow you will know I have had the hardest time getting that girls to eat anything with lumps or texture. Well she is now chompping on everything. mac and cheese, veggies and fruits. She has a little trouble with meat still but we are on a roll!

1 comment:

  1. Yay Alanna!!! You must feel so relieved now!

    Hang in there with the long work hours. It's only temporary, but I know it still must be a drag. But there's light at the end of the tunnel, right?

    Do you get the after-Christmas let down feeling? I have it now. Like you said, we were so busy and then POOF it's over. Hello?? Where's the relaxing time?

    Hang in there Tasha!

    ReplyDelete