www.flickr.com

December 28, 2006

From lazytown to here comes trouble!

I just worte the below post yesterday and was going to post it today. As soon as I saved it, daycare called me to tell me Alanna walked across her living room ALL.BY.HERSELF. Last night at home she was walking all over the place. I am so proud of her. She is so funny too. She will stand there and take a couple of steps and then clap and continue walking, and then stops again and claps some more. I decided to still post it and tell you how in a split second our babies, our kids, they are growing up so fast. But In Alanna's case, ITS.ABOUT.DAMN.TIME.

Have I told you about my lazy daughter. the one that is 13 1/2 months and still not walking? She has been crawling since about 8 months. She pulls herself up on everything and walks along the walls with one finger. She has been doing that since she was about 10 months. but do you think she will let go....no way! i can even get her to walk around the house holding my hand, but as soon as I let go she drops to her knees and crawls the rest of the way. on Christmas I got her to take a couple of steps several times through out the night. but the next day she pretended it was all a dream and is back to crawling.
Hannah was a late walker too. She didn't walk until she was 15 months old. When Alanna was born I wished for a crawler. Hannah never crawled she scooted on her butt. Well I got my crawler, but still no early walker. Maybe the next kid I should wish for a walker.

1 comment:

  1. YAYYYYYYYYYY! GO ALanna! I am so proud of her!!!
    Hey Momma, we need some pictures of that girl walkin'!

    ReplyDelete