www.flickr.com

January 17, 2007

I'm so excited, I'm about to lose controooolll.....

13 Things I am excited/happy for
1. My wedding is in 100 days
2. My grandma is coming to my wedding and I haven't seen her in a couple of years
4. Alanna is walking
5. Alanna is eating real food.
6. My work schedule was changed to a MUCH better shift. 9-5 baby!
7. I bought all my flowers for the wedding over the weekend...I am using silk of course.
8. I have the best maid of honor ever.
9. Its the middle of January and so far so good no major snow storm...knock on wood
10. I remembered it was Wednesday night so I could do Thursday 13
11. I have had major over time the whole month of January...
12. Have I told you my wedding is in 100 days?
13. I'm going cake testing this weekend...yummy! (the bakery's website is up and running...check it out)

8 comments:

  1. i am exicted about your wedding! I wish I could be there to help with everything!
    I Love AMerican Idol, the dumb contestants wear me out though!
    ROCK on Alanna! I am like a proud Aunt form Texas :)
    and cake testing is the BEST, evn though I couldnt eat cake because it has gluten in it, I got to eat a TON of chocolate covered strawberries :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cake testing!! I am jealous!! Make the most of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always wanted to go to a cake testing. Do they provide ice cream with the cake. That would be the BOMB!!

    Congrats on the wedding coming up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alot of things to be excited about! Congrats on your upcoming wedding!

    I love your blog template btw. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your excitement is contagious. You have alot to be excited about. Happy T13

    ReplyDelete
  6. so you wedding is what 100 days away? wait until 30 days, you will freak out :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous1/18/2007

    Congrats on the wedding! I am a wedding addict, used to be a wedding planner now I am a gown designer and I help bride online for free cause well I want to, lol. ANYWAY, I LOVE your template! Great 13

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous1/19/2007

    congratulations on the wedding! Cake testing is great - have fun and Happy TT.

    ReplyDelete