www.flickr.com

January 16, 2007

new blog reads

I just found this great new blogger, Jennefer over at Three Sons and a Princess. I found her just as she was leaving to fly to Russia to pick up her daughter Pineapple Princess (her blogger nickname). She has inspired me beyond words. They are home now and I am so excited to read how Pineapple and the family settle in together. Please check her out and congradulate her and her husband on the new addtion to the family.

Have you found any new blog reads lately that you would like to share? Please share with us. Leave a comment and tells us why you love them so much.


~Here are some new pics of Alanna and her new favorite place~

2 comments:

  1. You know what's funny. A couple of my favorite blogs are ones that I don't comment on. They just get so many comments I guess that they never have time to visit others. Or maybe mine is just boring. Who knows. Other than that, I can truly say that my favorites are the ones that leave comments on my blog. Those are the blogs I love to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicole you read my lips...I totaly love blogs of people that put comments on my blog...I have to admit that I read one of those blogs with a lot of comments- petiteanglaise.com- but I am not in love with it!

    ReplyDelete