www.flickr.com

February 13, 2007

bullets

wedding countdown: 74 days

  • I had this really great post idea last night. It was so great, that I was writing in the post in my head and I swaer to you it was a page long. It was filled with bright ideas, and funny comments. You would have been proud...excpet now I can't remember. I have waited all day for it to hit me and I have tired and tired to remember but I can't for the life of me remember.
  • I have this really great idea for a TT this week. Come check it out late Wednesday early Thursday because it will be here.
  • Have you left me a Valentine yet? Make sure you do you have like 15 hours left. Last I checked I only had 2 and I know I am loved more than that...right?
  • Alanna is finally over the zombie walk. She is starting to run now, so fun.
  • I did not get voted a finalist at Share the Love Blog Awards...but thats okay thanks to everyone who voted for me anyways. I am still and will always be a happy blog...
  • We have our 1st counseling session on Saturday, wish us luck
  • Michigan, exspecially the SouthEast, where I live is expected to get 6-10 inches of snow tonight and tomorrow morning. Looks like me and Lindsey get a snow day.
  • Its times like this that I truely wish I was a SAHM, so I don't have to worry about calling in to work or driving in the messy snow.

3 comments:

  1. I have said many times I need to leave a notebook beside my bed - I do the same thing!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to read your TT!! And I'm doing the snow dance RIGHT NOW! My principal left school today saying "See you on Thursday!" That's what I call music to my ears. I hope hope hope we don't have school tomorrow and you can stay home with the girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SNOW, PICTURES PLEASE!
    Texas has snow in the forcast but the flakes ar so small it just looks like rain BLAH!
    I just sent you a valetnine.. sorry I didnt do it earlier!
    I can NOT tell you how many times I think I have a genius post idea and I loose it the secind I get onthe computer...
    ARGH!
    LOVE YOU GUYS

    ReplyDelete