www.flickr.com

March 16, 2007

fashion diva


Friday Favorites



Today I will tell you about Alanna's favorite fashion, her boots. She has these boots that are starting to get really small on her. She wants to wear them with everthing. Pajamas, diapers, and clothes. It doesn't matter. She even wants to wear the to bed. If she has them on and I try to take them off before nap she cries and tries to put them back on herself. One day last week her and Hannah were sitting on the couch and Hannah thought she wanted her boots off so Hannah helped her. Alanna got so mad she picked up her boots, crawled off the couch and came to me. She sat on her butt and put both feet in the air and held up her boot to put it on...It was a sight.









Oh and check out her hat. She wore this all day last Saturday.




3 comments:

  1. Lovin' the diaper butt! ha!

    And, your pic on yesterday's post is showing up now. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is soooooo adorable! I had a favourite pair of boots when I was little too! (sorry my FF was so late being posted today, N was clearing our computer!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's a fashion princess all the way!

    ReplyDelete