www.flickr.com

March 9, 2007

FF

Friday Favorites
One of my favorite TV showes is Heros. I know that I have talke dbaout this before, but I thought it was worthy for friday favorites. I don't watch many shows faithfully, a few here and there and some once in awahile. heroes on the other hand I watch faithfully. From the beginning its has made me hold my breath in anticipation. I love the story lines and how it keeps you guessing after every episode. Heroes has went away until April and I am sad....Hopefully when it comes back it will be just as thrilling as ever.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my god, I love love love love LOVE Heroes! We download episodes off the internet to keep up you guys in America, and I STILL watch the episodes on TV even though I've seen them all (and weeks earlier!) I have a minor crush on the guy who plays Peter Petrelli (and I've loved Greg Grunberg in everything he's done!)

    ReplyDelete