www.flickr.com

March 29, 2007

party like your married?

My bachlorette party is on Saturday. Its kinda cliche if you ask me. Like this is to celebrate me getting married and spending the rest of my life with one man. This one night is supposed to celebrate me being single and getting the partiness out of my blood. But for the past 3 years I ahve only been with Chris, so I don't really need to celebrate me not being single anymore, I should have done that when Chris and I made things official as boyfriend and girlfriend or the 1st time he stayed the night...(um nothing happened, I swear), or when Chris purposed because I have not been single for awhile now. But anyways I am looking forward to this weekend. I bought a new shirt, I feel good in it, its not the black turtle neck, but it is black and I will get to be with all my friends and not have to worry about the girls...(they will be with grandma and papa at a hotel staying the night and swimming, personally I would rather crash that party, can we say marco....polo!) Where was I? Right, I am excited to get out of the house and I have encouraged Chris to do the same. My maid of honor has done so much for me and this wedding and I am going to make sure that her and I have the best night that we will never forget....

3 comments:

  1. Someone better be takin' pics!! ha! Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you totally deserve to have one hell of a fun night!! I can't wait to see the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your party! Celebrate your happiness! Could life be better?

    ReplyDelete