www.flickr.com

April 26, 2007

April 26, 1 day to go...

Things I have to do on Frday April 27.
  • Go the bank and withdrawl the entire savings acct to finalize payments with the photographer, reverand, and pianoist (pianist?)
  • Get my 1st mani/pedi (I know where I have I been?) with my maid of honor and Hannah
  • Eat lunch with above 2
  • Get ring cleaned
  • Drop off the cake cutters, champagne glasses, candy favors, and guest book to the reception hall
  • Buy Chris black dress socks, coursage pins, and foil
  • But salad mix for rehersal dinner
  • Go to ceremony site and set up
  • rehersal 6:00
  • rehersal dinner 7:00
  • drop my car off at reception site so it will be there the day of the wedding when limo drops us off
  • come home
  • try to sleep

I'm actualy kinda calm. Believe it or not. We will see how I feel in 24 hours...

5 comments:

  1. Oh Tasha enjoy all the things you have to do. I'm sure it feels like a pain....especially enjoy the manicure and pedicure. Your feet might tickly a little bit with the pedicure, but it feels SO GOOD! I am so excited for you!! I'm sure tomorrow will be the best day yet!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll do great, and everything will be fine tomorrow :) (I've never had a manicure or pedicure either!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tasha, Lindsey sent me over to wish you well. I hope your special day goes just as planned, and I hope you and your new husband have a lifetime of happiness! You're off to a good start with the mani and pedi! There is NOTHING like a spa pedicure to relax you! Enjoy yourself and savor every moment of your big day!! Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. tashi,
    have a wonderful wedding. i've been thinking about you all week and hoping, PRAYING, you have a great weather this weekend and you can have a wonderful day at your wedding.
    All the happiness to you, Chris and your girls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY!!! I am sending you happy thoughts all weekend!! Best of luck!!

    ReplyDelete