www.flickr.com

April 29, 2007

Just call me a Mrs..

Okay its offical I am married!! It feels good. I do feel different in a way, and I just want to scream it and have everyone know that I am now married. The wedding was perfect. The ceremony had everyone in tears. We got married in an old victorian home and it was really warm. No one told me or I would have had someone open the windows. But still everything went well. When we walked into the reception hall everything was beautiful. All white on white. White chair covers, white table clothes and napkins and white flower center pieces. It was perfect. Everyone kept coming up to me and telling me what a beautiful place it was and the food was great too. I can;t even begin to tell you how good the food was. My brother Todd even complimented the food and that NEVER happens because he is a chef and is VERY picky. Chris and I danced to our song and the night ended with us at our hotel sweet passed out. Hopefully I will have some pictures very soon to show everyone. Until then I am spending some much needed time with my new hubby..(gosh I like saying that.)

PS the weather was about 72 and SUNNNNNNY!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!! I thought about you yesterday! Can't wait to see the pics. I bet it was just beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I thought about you yesterday too!! I'm so glad you enjoyed your big day. And now you are a Mrs.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy that your day turned out great! I hope you got some great photos. Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm so happy everything turned out great for you guys! i was flying to TX and i thought about you... still hoping for great weather!
    congratulations and i can't wait to see the photos!!!
    Noe

    ReplyDelete