www.flickr.com

June 11, 2007

Dance

This weekend Hannah had her Spring recital. It was called "Just Dance" She has been working on this all year. Remember when she had her winter recital...(I tried looking for the post, you will just have to believe me.) Well that was basically a practice for this. Hannah loved it, and I am so proud of her. She has decided though that she doesn't want to do dance anymore, and I am not gonna push her. Maybe she will change her mind in the fall, but for right now she is enjoying her summer break.

These are the girls she had dance with...minus one who left early. Good job girls, I am so proud!



PS, my air is still broken.

4 comments:

  1. Cute! Cute! Cute!
    My niece was in a dance recital one year ~ I loved watching her, but it was HOURS long!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nikki had hers this weekend too, and I felt so proud of her!!! Just a tiny thing all dressed up doing the little moves! Hannah looks so cute in blue! Good job Hannah! and congrats to the proud mom...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! We are getting ready for our recital that will be held this weekend. Our theme is Disney Mania.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! Love the blue. I'm sending you some air right now....you poor things! It must be fan central over there! What is wrong with it?

    ReplyDelete