www.flickr.com

July 2, 2007

contest

For the past couple of weeks now Alanna has been throwing HUGE melt downs anytime we go into public. It has come to the point where I will not take both the girls in public alone. Chris would laugh at me when I came home form the grocery store almost in tears and tell me that it could not be that bad. Well this past weekend he went shopping with us and lets just say he said that we have a problem. The problem seems to be that she no longer is occupide sitting nicely in the cart while I do my business. She wants to be held. I know all you moms out there at one time or another had to push a full cart and hold a heavy toddler and it is not fun. So I thought maybe a holder or a wrap (is that what its called?) would work. Without ever trying one before I don't want to spend all that money on one so I enetered a contest over at Adventures in baby wearing, and another at the Whole Family. Cross your fingers and wish me luck.

5 comments:

  1. Good luck Sweetie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck with that one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and me, same birthday! How cool is that?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for playing along! I know how hard it is to try to push that 200 pound grocery cart and hold a baby, almost impossible. LOL! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for entering and I still wish you luck with Elizabeth's. Also, I have another babywearing giveaway starting Friday- so check back then!!

    Steph

    ReplyDelete