www.flickr.com

July 11, 2007

Its Princess time


For years now I have been trying to convince anyone who would listen that I am a Princess. Finally after all these years someone great recognized my true identity. Thank you Lindsay
Now comes the fun part where I get to name 3 more Princess' that get to share my throne.
Flip Flop Momma, She is a new blog I found and I love her. Alanna and the Beast (her daughter) are very close in age so I love hearing all the stories she has to tell. Flip has encouraged me to become more interested in attachment parenting and I am currently in the process of making a "Pledge" similar to the one she made.
Lisa, I found her a couple months after her beautiful baby girl Grace was born and love seeing her grow up in her adorable pictures.
And last but certainly not least is Noelia. She is a perfect Princess to share the throne with. She is going through a bit of a hard time right now with her grandmother getting over being sick and her on again off again boyfriend can't make up his darn mind. So I am sending her some princess shine and helping her be strong...
Every girl dreams of being a princess and I think if you dream hard enough, dreams come true!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm a princess too! :-)

    I love Flip Flop Momma's stories too - don't you just wanna scoop theBeast up and hug her everytime you see a picture? Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7/12/2007

    Hey there!! Congrats Princess!!

    I love Flip Flop Mama... she's fantastic!! That is so great that your daughter and her "Beast" are the same age!!

    Love your blog and congrats on your recent marriage!!
    - Audrey
    Pinks & Blues Girls

    ReplyDelete