www.flickr.com

December 3, 2007

missing you already

I had to take a quick break from blogging. I really got a little burnt out towards the end of NaBloPoMo. There was so much going on with my mom visiting and the kids and now the holidays, that I was running on next to nothing.

We had a great visit with my mom..Of course I cried to see her leave, only because I know it will be a couple of months before we see each other again. You see, my mom HATES the snow and while she was here, we got it all, snow, sleet, rain and ice. I think she had enough to last her until spring..and that is such a long time from December. Next time just means she will have to stay longer.

Well its late and I am tired, until tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know how you kept up with NaBloPoMo...I couldn't have done it!

    Glad your Mom's visit went well - except for the weather! ha!

    Are you going to get to go to Florida for Christmas?

    ReplyDelete