www.flickr.com

February 11, 2008

Week 15

I went to the doctor on Saturday..I lost 2 more pounds. I have no idea how, I feel like I am constantly eating and can never get full. My dr politley told me that I have the pounds to lose and she is not worried..I don't know if I should have been offended or find that funny. I took it as funny and giggled, because HELLO, I do have the pounds to lose and the more I lose, the better, right? that puts me a total of 27 pouns since last July when I started weight watchers, I'm happy with that for now..less to lose after baby huh? Anyways..I heard the babys heartbeat for the 1st time and it was great..So precious. Its a strong 147 beats per minute. All I know is the dr said that was great. I go again in a month and then hopefully set up a date for my 20 week ultrasound to see what baby#3 will be.

2 comments:

  1. Awww...I bet it all seemed real today listening to the heartbeat. Of course, as sick as you've been, you've known it was real! ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yay!! Can't wait for week #20!!

    ReplyDelete