www.flickr.com

February 12, 2008

Another baby in the house

Chris and I are both sick. We have colds, maybe some sinus issues, but for the most part your standard, I don't feel well, I want to crawl in bed and cover my head cold. Coincedentaly we both got it yeaterday..which is very weird, because neither one of the girls are sick. I have noticed several differences between Chris and I when we are sick. He is working days this week, and got home before me last night. I come in and he is latying on the couch covered from head to toe with a blanket. I get right to work, cleaning up the house..Putting sidhes in the dish washer, running the dishwasher, wiping the counters, and cleaning up a few of the toys. Chris lays on the couch watching me complaining he doesn't feel well. I sit down next to him and said oh, yeah, lets compare symptoms.
Chris: I'm stuffy
Me: Me too
C: My body hurts
M: Welcome to my world
C: I think I have a fever
M: Probably want to take your temp
C: No, I would rather pretend so I cans till complain
M: just stares blankly at him

See how different men and women are? I still take care of the kids and the house and Chris when I am sick..Remember when I had baby sickness, the flu, more baby sickness then the sinus infection, the house did not fall apart..Now Chris has a simple cold and he is laying on his death bed..LOL

4 comments:

  1. I hope you both feel better soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, the honeymoon is over. This is reality. It stinks but it's the way it is. Women must carry on. We ALWAYS do. You can't be mad at Chris though, he can't help it. It's in his genes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep - I totally have been there! They completely revert back to babies when they are sick. but, we are sick, we still have to do EVERYTHING!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Men are bigger babies than infants are:)

    ReplyDelete