www.flickr.com

April 27, 2009

really quick~

We had a great weekend here. The sun was shining and it was in the high 70's, low 80's everyday. Saturday we went to the park and played our butts off. Sunday we had some friends over and played our butts off. Yup thats about it. Pictures will be up later. I'm to sore to get up and get the camera right now, which leads us to.....

Day 3 of Shred went well. I was able to finish most of it, a few things here and there I let slide because I thought I was gonna pass out. But I feel really good about it all. I am sweaty and stinky and now I need a shower.

Now I really have to go, I just caught Alanna "patting" Ben with the wooden ruler on his back and he does not like it, UGH!

2 comments:

  1. Did you get the storms? My sister says there was a tornado near by, it sure felt like it could blow into a pretty bad storm. We were listening for the sirens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on sticking with your exercise programme. I know it can be really tough! Good luck

    ReplyDelete