www.flickr.com

November 2, 2009

Night of fun

Storm trooper, and a pea pod (cousins)
Fairy from behind Ladybug
(yes we took her with us trick or treating)
mama cat

A fairy, G.I. Joe, and a honey bee

Halloween this year was FUN! We went to my FIL subdivision, because its like Halloween Heaven there and almost every house on the block is a candy house. We went with Chris' step sister and her kids...The storm trooper and new baby Moira the pea pod. We had hotdogs and there was a fire outside and it was a perfect day. A couple of years ago I got sucked into a tradition that I am starting to enjoy. Every Halloween night after the kids are in bed, Chris and I will snuggle on the couch and watch a scary movie. Last year it was I am Legend and before you say that movie is NOT scary, well it is. I am deathly afraid of zombies and I HATE them. So that movie scared me for DAYS. This year we opted for Jason, the remake. (Those of you who know me, know I have NEVER watched a scary movie before in my life, I am not a fan), but I am slowly growing up and realizing that this is fake...sometimes, LOL) So we snuggled and ate the kids candy and had a great night. I LOVE Halloween.
More Halloween pics here.

1 comment:

  1. You know I LOVE that the dog got to dress up too! ha!
    All cute costumes and looks like a load of fun!

    ReplyDelete