www.flickr.com

November 6, 2009

Today I am thankful for...

My inlaws....At times when many people might cringe at the thought of going to the inlaws, or having the dreaded mother in law over, I do not. I LOVE my inlaws. First my mother in law has been the best thing to happen to me. When we first met Jan hugged me and welcomed me to the family and then she hugged Hannah and said another granddaughter...so fun. She welcomed us with open arms and hasn't closed them yet. Every year my MIL will spend time with Hannah on her birthday and is over our house at least once a week for dinner. My MIL is a fantastic woman, and I am so blessed to have her.
With my MIL comes her awesome family. Chris has 3 older brothers and an awesome stepsister, and they each have a family of their own. I have been blessed with so many nieces and nephews that I can't keep up. (there are currently 13 grandchildren in the family). I love my inlaws and hope that everyone can have the great extended family I have come to have.

2 comments:

  1. Lisa Beach11/06/2009

    It's so funny that you chose this TODAY, because I was sitting here thinking today how thankful I am to have such a wonderful MIL and in turn such a wonderful family on Mike's side. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, you are blessed! MIL - such a dreaded role! ha!

    ReplyDelete