www.flickr.com

November 3, 2010

Shutterfly Holiday Cards

Once Halloween is over, the winter holidays just fly by.  First Thanksgiving then a month later Christmas followed by New Years.  If you blink, Christmas will be in one week and you have no time to shop or send out Christmas cards. 

I decided this year I wanted to be on top of things, especially since my whole family and I are going to visit my mom, step dad, sister and nephew for Christmas out of state this year. 
My favorite holiday cards are the personalized picture cards.  I love the feeling of finding just the right picture for just the right spot. 

I came across Shutterfly and the huge selection of holiday cards they have to offer.  There are so many to choose from, that I could sit for hours just filling in picture after picture.  Then I thought maybe I would break tradition and not send Christmas cards this year.  What about Thanksgiving cards?  We could send a card to all our family telling them how thankful we are for them. 


I was also amazed at the birthday invitations, Shutterfly had to offer.  I LOVE birthday parties for the kids, something that gives them their own special day!  What better way that to personalize the invitations for that special day. 

Shutterfly has so many different designs for the Christmas card its so hard to choose my favorite.  I love the designs with multiple areas for pictures.  With 5 of us, its usually hard to get everyone looking at the camera at the same time, let alone smiling all at once.  With the multiple areas for pictures I can use a good picture of each person and make the perfect card for our family to share our joy of Christmas with our family and friends.  Here are some of my favorite designs.  Hmmmm, which one will you pick this year?

1 comment:

  1. I've never used shutterfly, I've always used Kodak, but I may have to go have a look...love those you picked out! :)

    ReplyDelete