www.flickr.com

September 8, 2011

so in love

I've never given a photo canvas much thought, until recently.

I was asked to do a review for EasyCanvasPrints.com.  The ordering process was as was as 1, 2, 3...literally!
1, you select your canvas size, 2, you select your picture, and don't worry about your picture having poor quality, because they tell you if your image has poor. medium or good quality, then you pick your border image, and 3 you basically add it to your cart.  SO.EASY!

I received my canvas very quickly in the mail and was very impressed with the quality.  The colors are so bright and the picture is beautiful.  I have the perfect place on my mantel over my fireplace to hang my gorgeous picture, but now my problem is that I want to redo everything on my mantel.  You know to update my living room {grin}.  Everything must change and revolve around my new canvas!

I don't have a picture of my new canvas just yet, but I'll give you a sneek peek of my picture
Check out Easycanvasprints.com now, they are offering 25% off all canvas and FREE standard shipping! 

No comments:

Post a Comment