www.flickr.com

July 11, 2006

100 things

1. I fantasize A LOT
2. I have to make all the beds in the house, even if I am running late in the morning
3. I love being a mom
4. If I could quit work I would in a heart beat to be a SAHM
5. The 1st time I meat Chris I didn't give him a second thought
6. The 2nd time I seen Chris, about a year later, it was LOVE at first sight
7. I became a single mom at the age of 18
8. I have a college degree
9. I was a straight A student in high school
10. I have an older half sister, older half brother, a step sister and a little brother
11. I used to be on depression pills, but hated to take them every day so I quit them
12. I try to use other methods to help with my depression
12. I owned my own home at the age of 20
13. I have been in love twice, once in high school through college and now
14. I like ALL my beef Well-burnt and will not eat, I repeat will not eat any beef thats pink
15. I hate seafood. If its come from water, no thank you. Not even tuna or fish sticks
16. I eat ranch on almost everything
17. I don't have any cavities
18. Chris and I don't say "love" you, we say "lub" you. Its our way to show affection for each
other
19. Hannah has started to say "lub" now too
20. Chris started it 2 years ago and it just stuck
21. I have one friend from high school left that I talk to everyday, funny how I thought I would
have my friends forever in highschool, strange how marriage and kids change everything.
22. My first pet was a black cat named Thunder. He used to pee in the toilet by himself-no joke
23. When my mom gave me the sex talk at the age of 17 she used the term "horizontal mambo"
24. I love HGTV
25. I love to read, even though I haven't read a book in over a year
26. I fear swimming in lakes. If I can't see my feet, I don't do it
27. My favorite pop is Mt Dew
28. I went on the 1st date between my brother and his "new" wife
29. I convinced him she wasn't "clingy" and then he married her 1 1/2 years later....I was in the
wedding, of course.
30. I LOVE bud light in a bottle
31. I LOVE Jaeger bombs
32. I am a light weight when it comes to drinking, 3 beers and I am good to go
33. I struggle with my weight
34. I was a waitress for 4 years, and am fully convinced every person in the world needs to
work in food at least once in there life to understand whats its like
35. I now work in healthcare and feel the same way about healthcare as I do about waitressing
36. I want at least 2 more kids, Chris too.
37. I have never watched a "Jason" or "Freddy" movie. I fear horror
38. I am afraid of ghosts
39. Being home alone at night I freak myself out listening to all the creeks and can't sleep
40. I fear death BAD, so bad that I will have panic attacks if I think about it to much
41. There was 5 of us girls in in highschool that hung out ALL the time. We called ourselves the
"trick clique" I know we were dorks, but it was fun at the time
42. I was involved in a lot of school activities in school
43. I hate to dust
44. I hate clutter
45. I have an slight OCD with making things equal on each side
46. I love my future mother in law
47. She has accepted my daughter as her own granddaughter and thats a great feeling
48. I sometimes lose my temper over little things
49. I am very emotional, I cry at commercials
50. I love the soap Days of Our Lives.
51. It inspired my blog title
52. I stay up late every night to watch it on the soap network, because I am at work when it
comes on during the day
53. I recently became a lover of the computer world
54. When I was 15 I was at the Bush concert and won back stage passes. I "hugged" Gavin
Rossdale, watch out Gwen here I come...
55. I made a goal to see Aerosmith in concert before they die and I did it 2 summers ago with
Kiss and Ted Nugent
56. I had my 1st kiss at age 12
57. I love the show Project Runway
58. My favorite color is pink
59. I share my birthday July, 23rd with my grandpa
60. The 1st blog I ever read was The Sarcatic Journalist
61. The 2nd was MamaC-ta
62. The 1st thing I ever bought online was babylegs in February 2006
63. My brother owns a bakery in Dearborn, MI, called Iversens
64. I love going to the dentist
65. I drive a 2005 pacifica. I don't really like the outside. It looks like a station wagon and a
minivan procreated and 9 months later a pacifica popped out, but I love the room inside
66. I fear the unknown
67. I hate doing dishes, in my new house I have a dishwasher, YAY
68. I love febreeze. I spray it constantly. I go through a bottle in 2 weeks
69. I think the worst "sickness" is throwing up. I would rather have any other symptom
70. My parents divorced when I was 7
71. My dad cheated on my mom with my step mom
72. Both my parents have been married 3 times
73. I want to break that and once I'm married stay married through good and bad
74. My kitchen is decorated in coffee cups, I love it
75. Since my brother owns a bakery, I get my wedding cake for free!
76. I have 2 tattoos. One of Hannah's name in Japanese on the back of my shoulder,
and second a butterfly on my ankle to reflect my 1st vacation on my own with my best friend
Sarah, we went to Florida
77. I am in the works of finding a tattoo to reflect Alanna
78. Chris hates tattoos
79. I don't care, I like them
80. Ever seen the movie, How to lose a guy in 10 days? Me and Chris have a love fern
81. My favorite ice cream is cookies and cream and butter pecan
82. I am cheap when it comes to spending money
83. I have a jean fetish
84. I hate cooking
85. Fall is my favorite season
86. I wish it was 70 degrees all year round
87. I hate snow, yet I still live in Michigan
88. I have the girls pictures professionally taken way to much. 6w, 3m, 6m, 9m, 12m, 18m, 2y,
2.5y, 3y, 3.5y, 4y, 4.5y, 5y and so on
89. I love late night trips to walmart, target, and meijer all by myself to buy nothing, anything, and everything
90. I cry at weddings
91. My favorite fast food is taco bell
92. I never knew the titanic sank until the movie came out. I never listened in history class, and I lived under a rock
93. My favorite ethnic food is mexican
94. My mom is my favorite person in the world, even though we fight constantly
95. I say everything has a place, Chris calls it hiding stuff
96. I hate when older women look down on me for being a young mom, I'm just as good if not better
97. I love bags...beach bags, diaper bags, purses, make up bags, all bags
98. I have a disposable camera for each month of Hannah's 1st year. I'm doing the same thing with Alanna. I put the pictures in a book and can see them growing month by month
99. I was going to college to be a paralegal before I got my job now
100. This was definitely harder than I thought

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh I was at that Aerosmith/KISS/Nugent concert too...the one at Comerica Park! And I totally agree with the dust and clutter issues. Yuck. Love your list!

    ReplyDelete