www.flickr.com

July 12, 2006

Bitter sweet part 3

I told her I was gonna take a picture to show the internet. She said, "Can't we just go over her house instead?" What a cutie pie I have

Remember this and this? Well its here again. I don't understand why Hannah is sick ALL the time. She has the flu or stomach bug...whatever... all the time. She hardly ever gets a cold or an earache. Every once in awhile she will have those but more often she is giving praise to the porcelain god. I don't get it! I had to miss work today which is fine because I can but I am supposed to be saving my time for the new exciting MOVING day. I have only so much vacation/sick time and the end is FAST approaching. I thought about leaving Hannah here with Chris, and taking Alanna to daycare, but he is sleeping and my baby needs to be taken care of. So Hannah is napping on the couch, Alanna is napping in her crib and I am here again. I could be doing some more productive things, such as packing, cleaning, laundry, or the dishes, but I have decided that I am not cleaning again until I move. I have to save my energy. Just between me and you I will probably clean but I am not deep cleaning like I usually do... I mean that.

I am working on "My 100 Things" Its definitely harder than I thought. Last night I got to 56. Not bad. It's coming, stay tuned.

3 comments:

  1. Poor baby!
    Have you had her checked for any food allergies? It sounds like exactly what happened to me when I was having stomach issues and was diagnosed with Celiac Disease...
    I am sending her some cyber{{{{hugs}}}}
    take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tasha-You're right...you're always taking care of your sick girl! Is she allergic to any specific foods? Maybe it's something like that. When we thought we were moving into that house, I started packing with the clothes. All the stuff I didn't need for a while was packed. Then it was on to *stuff* that I didn't need for a while, and I'm sure I would have packed the kitchen and bathroom dead last. But this was only 2 people's stuff, you're dealing with 4 people's stuff!! Oy! You'll figure it out. Good luck today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am new to your site, but i love reading the comments that you leave on lindsays site ( my splattered painted life) what day in november was your daughter born? My Katey was born Nov 5th although she was almost a full month early!

    ReplyDelete