www.flickr.com

September 12, 2006

work it girls


I was invited to contribute to a new blog over here.
I am very honored, however if I am going to be a good contributor I guess I should maybe practice what I preach. Thanks to Lindsay I now have to work out and watch what I eat. Not that, thats a bad thing, and I should be doing it on my own anyways, now I just can't lie about it and pretend to work out. This does come at a good time now, because as most of you know I am getting married on April 28, 2007 and I should look good on my wedding day right? I haven't written anything over at Workin' Out yet, but I plan to very shortly. For my 1st post I wanted to hear what you all think and what has worked for you. Any ideas, workouts, or diets that you would like to share I will write about and link back to you. Any suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. Dear Tasha,i'm with same age of you and i can not image that i have a baby at this age.
    You're a brave mother and apparently you have done well :)

    ReplyDelete