www.flickr.com

November 14, 2006

Day 14~the phone call

I did it....I talked to her. I know it should be no big deal, but it was. This is how it started. It was Sunday evening and I was getting Hannah and Alanna ready for bed and sorting through things to begin for the week. I was doing diaper checks and putting pajamas on. Then my phone rang. I didn't get to it in time, but Hannah did. She likes to call people back to let them know we missed the call. So she did, I figured it was my mom or dad or someone so I didn't even check to see who it was. Hannah comes rushing to me and wispers, mom its Lindsey, whos that? I was totally nervous when I took the phone. We said hello and as soon as I heard her voice, I was totally relaxed. She is so down to earth and super sweet. I can't wait to do it again. I can only hope that she really felt the same way about me...she claims she does, but we will see after a couple more phone calls with Hannah taunting me in the background spelling S-E-X, and Alanna constantly climbing on the chairs, the riding toys and the tables.

I will tell you about Hannah and her spelling SEX tomorrow, have to stretch out the posts remember....

2 comments:

  1. I can NOT wait to hear the S-E-X story!! HAHAH!
    I am glad you got to talk to ~EY, I am jealous!!! we need to have a girls trip to some beach somewhere with NO boys and NO kids :)
    heeheehee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree-how about calling each other on 3 way?? I feel like a high school kid again...all happy about a 3 way phone conversation...

    ReplyDelete