www.flickr.com

November 15, 2006

Day~15, Happy 1st Birthday

Happy 1st Birthday to you
Happy 1st birthday to you
Happy 1st Birthday, dear Alanna
Happy 1st Birthday to you
Everyone writes a beautiful post about their child turning one, and I feel like I would not be able to write something so great. I decided to go to Hannah, and see what she had to say. I asked her how has it felt to be a big sister, she said: "Its like being happy and playing with her everyday." I then aske Alanna what is feels like to be 1, she had this to say: " zx lplhuhjnfjrehncjfhh ccccccccc
l?": .z;gh4bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
bbbbbbfnghsdcnggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghh7"
Lovely isn't it?
My mom and step dad are coming over for dinner with a little cake, so we will have pictures tonight...come back for more!
Sorry! After the fun night we ALL fell asleep on the couch. Here is a picture as promised. The rest are here

2 comments:

  1. Happy First Birthday Alanna!! And congrats to you Tasha...it's been a year with 2 kiddos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY b-day! Man,. I am bad with reading my fav blogs... I keep missing all the good days!
    Hope ya'll had a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete