www.flickr.com

November 20, 2006

Day 20, hip hop diva


Hannah had her mini dance recital on Saturday. She danced on stage at our local mall. She did so well. I am so proud of her. Lat winter she was in tap and when talk of the winter recital started she wanted to quit. I let her. So this year I told her if she quit again she wil not jopin another dance class. She has been practicing her moves like crazy for me and Chris. Then she just got up there and did it. I am a very emotional person and when it comes to my kids I get choked up very easy. I had tears in my eyes the entire time....Tears of proudness. Even at the circus I was choked up because Hannah was so excited. I can only imnagine the way I will be when either one of them does something like graduate highschool or get married. Maybe I will invest in kleenex for future events

2 comments:

  1. Good for her! I always hated being in recitals, but my mom made me do it too and it was for the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a good girl! I am sooo proud!

    ReplyDelete