www.flickr.com

December 31, 2006

Live from Michigan, its blogging into 2007!

**I tried to put the pictures on blogger, but for some reason it won't let me. Make sure you click on the links, to enjoy the fun!
--------------------------------------------------------------

2006 has brought many new and exciting things for me. Chris and I have grown as a couple and became engaged, the wedding in in 4 months. I know that I am ready to be married because I love Chris today more than I did 3 years ago when we met. Everyday that passes my love for him grows. Even on the days he sits in front of the xbox, leaves his dirty dishes on the counter NEXT to the dishwasher or even as he chases Hannah through the house with a wrapping paper tube and she is screaming at the top of her lungs, as they are now, I still love him a little more each time.
Hannah started reading and learning math. Each day she comes home from school with something new she has learned. She is like a sponge and she is taking everything in. She views life with something I have lost, and could never get back, and that is innocence. She has no idea of the hate and war that is going on in the world. I just hope that I can shield her from any pain that may come her way in her life. As I watch her grow into a young girl its amazing that I have brought her this far.
Alanna has grown so much this year. This time last year she was only 7 weeks old. Not even old enough to stay awake all day. She has accomplished so much in one year I can hardly wait to dive into the next. She has brought our family together in so many ways. I could never imagine what my life would be like without her.

Next up, how we spend our 9:00 hour, be back soon

9:00 p.m: So I can definitely tell how this night is going to end up. Hannah and I just got done watching Home Alone 2: Lost in New York. Chris is now watching Star Wars for the 100th time tonight. Why is it that men can watch the same ole movies over and over and over again? Or is it just Chris? He has watched the entire 6 movies of Star wars at least 8 times this past month alone. Now don't get me wrong, I like Star Wars, but I can only take so much of it! Okay on with the night. I told Hannah she could stay up until 12:00 to watch the ball drop. Lets see if she will make it. usually I say she can stay up and she is out by 9:30 at the latest. That sums up my 9:00 hour.
Next update....see you at 10:00.

10:00: 10 o'clock came pretty fast. Hannah and I decided to play beauty shop and she was brushing my hair for the past hour. Check out the hair. I'm sure by now most of you have started your new years party. If you choose to drink....please drink safely. Chris is still watching Star Wars. Guess what comes on next? Give up? Another Star Wars movie. Who is excited?
See you at 11:00.

11:00: 11:00 took longer to get here. You know once you settle on the couch and start watching TV, you start to get sleepy. I knew from the beginning that my night wasn't going to be much of a thrill, but I can barely keep my eyes open. Hannah too. She said to me just a few minutes ago that she was thinking about resting her eyes. Well we all know what that means, right? Do you think she will make it? We just turned on channel 8 LIVE in NY for the count down. Chris Daughtry from American Idol is preforming. Oh how I have missed him. Want to know a secret? Chris is already sleeping. We lost him....He worked last night and then only got 3 hours of sleep today. He was out before 10:30. Poor baby, think I should wake him for the count down? The TV said only 53 minutes to go. In the midst of typing, I lost another one. Look at these 2 here...Guess its only me here to bring in the New Year, oh and the cat.

11:51: Its almost here. We have Carson Live in Times Square

12:00: Happy New Year EVERYONE! Hope 2007 is a good one. Good night and please drive safe.

Well I hope everyone enjoyed my boring night. For the full set of "LIVE blogging into 2007" check it out here. I'm going to bed now, good night.

2 comments:

  1. awesome post and pictures! Ourt night was crazy, I will post sbout it

    ReplyDelete