www.flickr.com

December 31, 2006

meme of 2006

1. What did you do in 2006 that you’d never done before?
Bought a house
Got engaged
Went on a family vacation...With Chris and the girls

2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I didn't make one in 2006, but I have 2 for 2007. Lose weight and and to chill out on the small stuff with Hannah

3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
A good friend from high school had a baby boy in May

4. Did anyone close to you die?
Thank goodness, no

5. What countries did you visit?
Country? I didn't even make it out of state

6. What would you like to have in 2007 that you lacked in 2006?
A husband

7. What dates from 2006 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
November 18, thats when Chris officially proposed

8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
buying a home

9. What was your biggest failure?
Several non-impressive parenting moments involving yelling.

10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
just sinus and allergies

11. What was the best thing you bought?
Well Chris bought my wedding ring, or maybe my house again

12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
Chris at the family gatherings over the holidays, he is such a trooper

13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
Hannah

14. Where did most of your money go?
Bills, and wedding

15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Buying my wedding dress, the house, Alanna turing 1, Hannah reading her 1st book to me

16. What song will always remind you of 2006?
You save me by Kenny Chesney...It will be mine and Chris's wedding song

17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
a) happier or sadder? 
b) thinner or fatter? 
c) richer or poorer?
Happier, Fatter, and Richer, but barely

18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
More time with my family

19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
working

20. How did you be spend Christmas?
With family.

21. Did you fall in love in 2006?
I feel like I fell more in love with Chris this year, he is an amazing dad

22. How many one-night stands?
Ummm, let me think....NONE

23. What was your favorite TV program?
Heroes, by far

24. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
Nope.

25. What was the best book you read?
Do magazines count?

26. What was your greatest musical discovery?
I rediscovered country music

27. What did you want and get?
A sewing machine.

28. What did you want and not get?
New camera

29. What was your favorite film of this year?
Pirates of the Caribbean - Dead Man’s Chest.

30. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
25, and I spent the day with Chris and the girls, doing NOTHING, it was great

31. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
not gaining weight

32. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2006?
post baby slump

33. What kept you sane?
Chris

34. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
All that helped in the relief for hurricane Katrina

35. What political issue stirred you the most?
The lack of help with Hurricane Katrina, and the WAR

36. Who did you miss?
My grandma, she didn't come to visit over the summer like she has every other summer. My grandpa passed away and she was unable to make the trip. I miss her and can't wait to see her at my wedding

37. Who was the best new person you met?
Lindsey and Lindsay
They are great

38. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2006.
Stop fretting over the small stuff, chill out and enjoy, its okay to let someone else be the boss

39. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
When I'm a bullet shot out of a gun, When I'm a firecracker comin' undone, When I'm a fugitive ready to run, all wild eyed and crazy......no matter where my reckless sole takes me...BABY you SAVE me-Kenny Chesney, You save me.

This song fits me and Chris so well..I am so uptight and he is so laid back. We just fit.

2 comments:

  1. OH you are just way to sweet!!!
    I Love this meme I think I will have to do it also... check out Laurel Wreaths site... she is doing a new years resolution thingy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I agree with AY, you are so sweet! And I love your answers to all the questions. We are so much alike:)

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete